* Bookmark Us    Email : relo@apexrelo.com
Best Tag : insurance, pet, Hillside Residence,Visa
Visa Type
Apex Help
Phone : 82-2-798-5475
Fax : 82-2-796-6475
Emergency : 82-10-9957-3501
 Home >  Visa Type >  F1
  • Household servants of those applicable to Corporate Investment (D8)
Where to apply : The embassy or the consulate of Republic of Korea
Process : Method 2
Required Documents for Visa Issuance :
  1. Passport & Copy of Passport
  2. Documents proving that the investor have unvested more than $500,000(USD) such as Foreign Investment Report (Certificate of FDI Company Registration)
  3. Incorporation Register Book of inviting party
  4. Employment agreement between inviting party and the invitee
  5. The personal Guarantee of the inviting party
  6. Certificate of Tax Payment of the inviting party
  7. Copy of Passport and Alien card of inviting party
  8. 2 Photo (3.5cm*4.5cm) - printed photographs are not accepted
  9. Stamp fee (excluding our service fee)
* Items subjects to change depending on individual circumstances
Hillside Residence #726-111, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Phone : 82-2-798-5475 Emergency : 82-10-9957-3501 relo@apexrelo.com