* Bookmark Us    Email : relo@apexrelo.com
Best Tag : insurance, pet, Hillside Residence,Visa
Visa Type
Apex Help
Phone : 82-2-798-5475
Fax : 82-2-796-6475
Emergency : 82-10-9957-3501
 Home >  Visa >  Alien Registration Card

If you stay in Korea for more than 90days, you should have the ARC according to Immigration Act. It is evidence to prove that you have a right to stay in Korea within valid. If you have ARC, you do not need to bring your passport all the time.

  • Those intending to stay in Korea for more than 90 days after entry
  • A former Korean who have acquired a foreign nationality after losing the Korean one or a foreigner born in Korea, who are given residence status and intend to stay for more than 90 days.
Hillside Residence #726-111, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Phone : 82-2-798-5475 Emergency : 82-10-9957-3501 relo@apexrelo.com